- Trestle, Hedlund
- Log feeder with top detection, turning and a step feeder
- Metal detector ABB
- BRUKS RR1200 foot milling cutter
- Small sorting stations with a REMA2d scanner and 3 pockets
- Cambio 66 peeler
- HBS bark shredder 2017
- Accumulation buffer step feeder
- SAWCO 3D scanner (restored in 2012)
- LI-2 log turner
- ARI SKR 600
- ARI KL-122
- ARI BKR 600
- ARIO DS74 +1 multi-saw
Half log line:
- Paris Catech supply 2003
- ARI KT52 half-logger
- ERJO disintegrator 2010
- chip sieve
All connecting conveyors, PLC system restored as Siemens S7, line from 1999, equipment older than 1999, fully renovated, restored and retrofitted in 1999.
1 person per line (2, if a sorting assembly is used).
Without a sorting assembly, the annual productivity is 50 000 m3/year of final products per one 8 h shift. With a sorting assembly, the productivity can be increased.
The line is located in Sweden, not yet disassembled.
Price on demand.